Investigative Services ITT
CITB wishes to procure a single supplier to provide external counter fraud services for serious and complex investigations, including investigations into criminal offences, criminality and malpractice linked to the delivery of CITB owned computer based tests and card schemes, awards and qualifications. The contract will be awarded for a period of five years (renewable annually) with the option to extend the contract for up to a further two years, with annual reviews.
Further details of CITB requirements and the nature of this opportunity are set out in the s ITT.
Return date for Tender - 1 March 2017 - 12 noon
Clarifications will be uploaded here.
CITB Terms and Conditions are available here.
Labour Forecasting Tool - Supplier Questionnaire
CITB wishes to commission a single supplier to deliver its Labour Forecasting Tool (LFT), ensuring it is technically maintained and developed to support and continuously improve its long-standing labour forecasting activities. This requirement is to commission a supplier to:
- Service existing LFT customers, who have purchased a licence to use the LFT from CITB, from a range of organisations through a customer helpdesk
- Promote the LFT, UK wide, jointly with CITB, including demonstrations of the tool both virtually and face to face
- Provide face to face training to customers on using the LFT; including advice and guidance regarding general forecasting and bespoke solutions
- Provide forecasting reports generated through the LFT as a service to customers and to support CITB’s strategic analysis of sectors, geographical areas (such as Local Enterprise Partnerships) and significant major projects
- Continuously technically develop the LFT to meet emerging customer needs and industry requirements always ensuring it reflects the most robust and accurate measure of forecasting through the application of data analysis, project information and devised labour coefficients. This includes the development of new LFT sector models using bespoke project data and information in evolving sub-sectors such as nuclear and renewable energy
The contract will run for a three year period with the option to extend for a further 2 years agreed on an annual basis.
Return date for Supplier Questionnaire - 12 noon 20th February 2017.
CITB Terms and Conditions are available here
All Terrain Concrete Batcher
CITB wishes to procure an all terrain concrete batcher. Further details of CITB requirements and the nature of this opportunity are set out in this ITT.
Return date: Friday 10th February 2017 by 12 noon
Clarification Questions will be added here
Terms and conditions