Becoming a training provider
Cskills Awards accredited training providers deliver training for the Site Safety Plus Scheme. Working with Cskills Awards describes how to make an application.
If you would like to work with us, here are some of the criteria and details you will need:
- confirmation you are registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- details of key management personnel
- evidence of the following insurance policies:
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- details of geographical locations for training
- the following policies:
- Health & Safety Management
- Environmental Matters
- Complaints (to include staff/tutor/delegate/client) Equal Opportunities
- details of any Quality Management System that you operate or the quality processes you have in place.
We also recommend tutors hold an appropriate membership of a professional Health and Safety body.
Initial registration lasts for a year and is subject to annual renewal.
Full details are available in the Scheme Rules.
To make an application to deliver one or more Site Safety Plus courses in the UK, please complete the following forms:
Training provider approval form (UK) (344KB, PDF)
Training provider application information (UK) (135KB, PDF)
Credit check form (UK)
Criteria for additional courses (UK)
Tutor registration form (UK) (117KB, PDF)
Your customer co-ordinator will provide you with advice and support throughout the application process and can be contacted on 0344 994 4020.
Please send all completed application packs to:
Cskills Awards, CITB
Norfolk, PE31 6RH