Site Sustainability Simplified
This course is for you if you have management responsibilities on a construction site. It is specifically aimed at site supervisors, site managers, assistant site managers, site agents and site foremen.
It provides a practical summary of sustainability and environmental issues and enables delegates to understand and put into practice the principles of sustainable construction.
It provides a basic understanding of these key issues:
- Archaeology and Heritage
To get the most from this course you should already have an understanding of:
- these issues – on a global, national and local scale
- the effect on construction activities
- associated legal requirements
- key do’s and don’ts
- best practice techniques
- where to find further information
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- the need to consider sustainability
- environmental law
- how sustainability fits into your role
To find a course in your region, use the Site Safety Plus training provider search.
Further information about this course is available in the Scheme Rules.