Payment by instalments is available to CITB-registered employers that submit their Levy Return by the published deadline.
The service is free of charge, and once you have set up your direct debit we will do the rest for you.
How to set up the direct debit
Make sure you have completed your Levy Return and you have received your Levy Assessment Notice from us, which tells you how much levy you need to pay.
- Download the Direct Debit Mandate form (PDF 26.06 KB)
- Fill in the form and it to:
Levy & Grant Customer Services
Norfolk, PE31 6RH
If you need help completing the mandate, call us on 0344 994 4455 to find out if we can set up your direct debit for you over the telephone.
What happens next
- We will send you a document called the combined Levy Assessment Notice and Direct Debit Advance Notice. This shows you the amount of levy you owe and the dates and amounts of each instalment. You will receive this notice at least 10 days before the first instalment is taken from your bank account.
- The payments will then be made automatically from your bank - you won't need to do anything else.
- Provided you complete your Levy Return on time each year and you don’t cancel the direct debit with your bank, the payments will remain in place year to year.
Help and advice
If you have any queries or need help with setting up your direct debit, please phone us on 0344 994 4455.