After you have completed your CITB Levy Return and received your Levy Assessment Notice explaining how much levy you need to pay, you can arrange your levy payment.
When to pay
You need to pay the levy, or set up a direct debit to pay by instalments, within 30 days of receiving your Levy Assessment Notice. We'll send your assessment to you in spring 2017.
If you haven’t arranged your levy payment by 31 July 2017, grants are withheld until you have set this up.
There are two ways you can pay the levy:
- by direct debit in up to 10 interest-free monthly instalments. This service helps you to stagger the payments across a year and is easy to set up.
- in full as one lump sum.
How to set up your direct debit
- Download the Direct Debit Mandate form (PDF 26.06 KB)
- Complete the form and return it by post to:
Levy & Grant Customer Services
Norfolk, PE31 6RH
- At least 10 days before the first payment is due, we’ll send you a document explaining how much levy you owe and the date and amount of each instalment. The document is called the combined Levy Assessment Notice and Direct Debit Advance Notice.
- The payments will leave your bank account automatically each month – you won't need to do anything else.
Provided you submit your Levy Return on time each year and don’t cancel your direct debit, the payments will remain in place year to year.
If you need help with setting up your levy payment, call us on 0344 994 4455.