- Workers' individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Working at height
- Manual Handling
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- Occupational Health
The course also includes publications, registration, certification and lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- Multiple-choice test.
- You need to attend all 7.5 hours to qualify for the Site Safety Plus Certificate
Qualifications you gain
- CITB Site Safety Plus certificate.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide a valid form ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
- Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit citb.co.uk/grant