Test and Inspection (Includes the Thorough Examination of Plant)
Courses can be tailored for your company, delivered at your premises using your equipment
What is the Test and Inspection course?
This CITB course will help provide you with the competencies’ needed in inspecting plant, including relevant legislation, responsibilities, inspection procedures and reporting methods.
- Involves classroom-based tutorials and practical activities.
- Suitable for those with a relevant engineering background and several years’ experience of plant maintenance who are intending to be nominated as a competent person to inspect plant for their company or organisation.
Various NCC locations, please call 0344 994 4433 for details.
- The Test and Inspection (Plant) course can be:
- tailored for your company
- delivered at your premises, using your equipment
- delivered at one of our training centres
Please see available course dates and book online quote code DML93 or call 0344 994 4433 for more information.
The Test and Inspection (Includes the Thorough Examination of Plant) course covers:
- Outline of PUWER
- Outline of LOLER
- Areas of responsibility
- Inspection of mechanical equipment
- Inspection of hydraulic equipment
- Inspection of lifting equipment
- Practical inspection exercises
- Recording inspections
- Reporting defects.
You should be from a relevant background and have experience in plant maintenance.
Assessment and exams
You will be assessed and examined in carrying out a full inspection of an item of plant.
National Construction College certificate.
Build Your Career
Build your career with help from the National Construction College (NCC), Europe’s largest provider of construction training courses, and join the UK’s highly skilled professional workforce.
NCC courses deliver high-quality, specialist training, with CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) accreditation. This ensures you’ll have the right skills, in the right place, at the right time.
The National Construction College (NCC) is the largest plant training provider in the UK, with world-class workshop facilities and a comprehensive course curriculum, some of which can be tailor-made and delivered at your premises.
There’s no better way to sharpen up your skills and develop your knowledge.