Telescopic Handler CPCS Code A17 (endorsement C: all sizes excluding 360˚ slew)
Also available: endorsement D: all sizes including 360˚ slew.
This course will give you foundation training and assessment in operating and maintaining telescopic handlers
What is the Telescopic Handler CPCS Code A17 course?
• No previous formal training is necessary.
• Learn via classroom-based tutorials and practicals.
• Get your Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) Red Trained Operator card.
Four days (full training only)
Full training and CPCS test, call to book - £1,400
Venues throughout the UK
Please see available course dates and book online quote code DFW06TR or call 0344 994 4433 for more information.
The Telescopic Handler CPCS Code A17 course will train you to:
- Operate the machine for all normal tasks
- Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift
- Carry out routine servicing procedures and maintenance as necessary, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Know how the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
- Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Know how to load, store and transport representative materials
- Understand the basic construction of pallets
- Know the permitted loading of scaffolds.
This course is suitable for potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those wishing to refresh their skills.
Assessment and exams
Assessment will involve both theory and practical tests.
3 CPCS Red Trained Operator card (on successful completion of the CPCS Technical Tests)