Sprayed Concrete Lining (SCL): Training and Assessment
This course aims to give you a comprehensive grounding in sprayed concrete techniques
What is the Sprayed Concrete Lining (SCL): Training and Assessment course?
- Enhance your skills in the use and application of spray concrete equipment
- Involves both theory and practical training
- Refresh your knowledge in preparation for assessment for a full NVQ
- Train at the state-of-the-art Tunnelling and Underground Construction Academy (TUCA)
Arranged on an individual basis
£1,950 (indicative fee)
TUCA, East London
Please call 0344 994 4433 for course dates, more information and to book.
The Sprayed Concrete Lining (SCL): Training and Assessment course will train you to:
- Work with sprayed concrete substrates
- Carry out pre-operation equipment checks
- Understand shotcrete tolerances for SCL
- Use sprayed concrete
- Test sprayed concrete
- Clean SCL equipment
- Understand all signal systems, including traffic lights and/or replacement hand signals.
You must have experience of sprayed concrete lining.
You must hold a current CSCS card
- Physical fitness
- Happy in confined spaces
- Aware of safety issues.
Assessment and exams
You’ll be assessed in all elements of sprayed concrete lining.