About our Board
The CITB Board is the key decision-making body and is a non-executive Board of Charitable Trustees.
Remit of the Board
In accordance with the governing ITB document, legal and regulatory guidelines, the Board of Trustees is responsible for governance, strategic direction and monitoring business performance.
CITB is governed by a Board of nine Trustees.
The CITB Board of Trustees is accountable to the Secretary of State, the Charity Commission and CITB’s beneficiaries. Board appointments are made by the Secretary of State for the Department for Education for a period of up to four years, renewable for a second term.
- Board minutes 23 November 2017 (PDF, 207KB)
- Board minutes 21st September 2017 (PDF, 528KB)
- Board minutes 20th July 2017 (PDF, 122KB)
- Board minutes 17th May 2017 (PDF, 142KB)
- Board minutes 8th March 2017 (PDF, 180KB)
- Board minutes 7th February 2017 (PDF, 299KB)
- Board minutes 9th January 2017 (PDF, 235KB)