Am I eligible for funding?
If you already have some knowledge, qualifications or experience you won't have to repeat the same things again, but we will need to check that you are eligible for government funding.
In Wales, you will be eligible for Welsh Assembly Government funding if you:
- have legally left school or are not of compulsory school age
- are not attending school or college fulltime or in full time higher education
- are ordinarily resident in Wales or your work is located in Wales
- are not an overseas national
- are not in custody or on remand
- are not in a receipt of an assembly learning grant or education maintenance allowance
- are not being supported by an employment zone activity
- not taking part in any other employment, learning or enterprise programme funded directly by UK Government or the Welsh Ministers
- are not taking part in any other EU funded vocational training programme
Once you have applied you will also be assessed.