The SAS allows contractors to support and benefit from apprentices, and for apprentices to gain the qualifications and experience to work in the construction industry.
Shared Apprentice Ltd has been established in partnership with Angus Council, Dundee Council, Dundee and Angus College along with Andrew Shepherd Construction Ltd, Pert Bruce Construction Ltd and Robertson Group Ltd.
- Do you have a training opportunity in an area that you don't traditionally work in?
- Have you identified a training need, but can't commit to long term employment?
Then the Shared Apprenticeship Scheme could be for you.
“Dundee and Angus College is proud to support Angus Shared Apprentice Programme Company. This unique project will give young people an opportunity to achieve apprentice qualifications in construction, support local businesses and tackle the construction skill shortage in Tayside”
Director of Curriculum FE & Skills, Dundee and Angus College
Become a Shared Apprentice Ltd apprentice
Looking for an exciting career in the construction industry? What the Shared Apprentice Ltd Shared Apprenticeship Scheme can do for you;
- We'll give you exposure to and experience of a wide range of companies, contractors and sites
- You'll be employed from the day you start your training
- At the end of your Apprenticeship you'll get a valuable qualification