You can complete your levy return or see which grants you have received this year using the CITB online service. From 1 April 2018, you will need an online account to claim a grant.
Sign up to use this service using the form below.
Already signed up?
Log in to your account
Sign up for the CITB online service
Please fill in the following details to enable us to set up your CITB online account
* mandatory field
What is CITB online?
CITB online consists of two services:
1. Levy Online where you can submit Levy Returns and view those from previous years.
2. Grant Online which allows you to:
- Authorise automated grant claims. Paper GC1/1 forms will no longer be sent.
- View grant statements to see how much grant has been paid or is awaiting payment.
- Request grant reports, which are emailed the following day in a .zip format. Please have WinZip 14.5+ installed to access these reports
Help with using CITB online
We have produced a help document for Grant Online and some top tips to help you get started in completing Levy Returns:
Things to remember when using CITB online:
- If you want to save the login page in your internet favourites please use the following address: https://my.citb.co.uk
If you experience any problems in signing up to CITB online, you can email the information we have asked for to email@example.com.