If you are a registered employer, when you sign-up online you can use the following services:
- Levy Online - to submit Levy Returns and view those from previous years.
- Grant Online - which allows you to:
- Submit grant claims
- View grant statements to see how much grant has been paid or is awaiting payment
- Request grant reports
- Construction Training Register (CTR) - to look up a learner's achievements and qualifications records. (If you register for grant online you automatically gain access to the CTR.)
If you are not registered with CITB for the Levy, you need to complete a different form.
You can have a combination of any of the services or all three.
From 1 April 2018, you will need an online account to claim a grant. Sign up to use this service using the form below.
Already signed up?
Log in to your account
Sign up for the CITB online service
Please fill in the following details to enable us to set up your CITB online account
* mandatory field
Help with using CITB online
We have produced a help document for Grant Online and some top tips to help you get started in completing Levy Returns:
Things to remember when using CITB online:
- If you want to save the login page in your internet favourites please use the following address: https://my.citb.co.uk
If you experience any problems in signing up to CITB online, you can email the information we have asked for to firstname.lastname@example.org.