We pay grants for learners' attendance and achievement a course that leads to the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Advanced Craft Certificate in a subject related to construction.
This grant only applies to employers in Scotland.
We pay grants for:
- Attending an off-the-job course for Scottish Qualifications Authority Professional Development Award SCQF Level 7 (Advanced Craft Certificate) between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019.
- Achieving a Scottish Qualifications Authority Professional Development Award Level SCQF 7 (Advanced Craft Certificate) between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019.
If the qualification is cross-matched to a Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ), you should claim either this grant or the Short-period qualifications grant, but not both.
Who can claim
You can claim if you’re registered with us and meet our general Grants Scheme eligibility requirements.
This grant is available for all directly employed full-time Pay As You Earn (PAYE) staff.
Which courses are eligible?
The following courses for Professional Development Awards (PDAs) SCQF Level 7 are eligible for grant:
- PDA in Carpentry and Joinery at SCQF level 7
- PDA in Painting and Decorating at SCQF level 7
- PDA in Plastering at SCQF level 7
- PDA in Roof Slating and Tiling at SCQF level 7
- PDA in Stonemasonry at SCQF level 7
- PDA in Wall and Floor Tiling at SCQF level 7
- PDA in Woodmachining at SCQF level 7
You can see a full list and more details on the SQA website.
How to claim
Complete and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2019, with copies of your apprentice’s attendance record and/or their certificate.
The CITB Regional Delivery Manager will approve your claim and send it to our customer services team for payment.
Have you sent us your bank details?
Do we have your bank details so that we can pay out on your grant claim?
Grants are only paid by bank transfer. If we do not hold your current bank details, please complete and submit the secure online Bacs Direct Credit Authorisation Form to receive grant payments