You must demonstrate how your project will:
- Develop training materials that improve quality and consistency in delivery of offsite construction training
- Increase trainer capability by upskilling existing trainers and providers.
- Implement a clear delivery model for your materials and your methods of upskilling the trainers.
- Ensure your materials and training are sustainable and scalable.
You should focus on key topics for training in offsite construction as identified by industry:
- An introduction to offsite construction, design for manufacture and assembly processes from start to project handover.
- Common materials and systems.
- Behaviours and soft skills in offsite construction projects.
You may suggest other topics in your application but it is important that your project covers these areas.
Your project should enable people with management and supervisory responsibilities and those in technical roles to gain the necessary offsite construction skills, specifically in:
- cost management
- project and site management
- onsite logistics and assembly.