Director's Role for Health and Safety: Site Safety Plus
Cost, location & dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Duration: 1 day
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
This 1-day Site Safety Plus course is designed for company directors.
You will explore the risks associated with non-compliance with health and safety legislation, and consider how boardroom decisions impact on the health and safety of your workforce.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Moral and human costs and the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
- Legal responsibilities with regards to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Acquiring competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture.
The course also includes publications, registration, certification and lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- You will need to attend all 7.5 hours
- Multiple-choice test.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB Renewable five-year Site Safety Plus certificate.
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers, you can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
Contact one of our NCC Account Managers for more information or to book a course:
- Clare Hill - 07876130588
- George Gooderson - 07388854496
- Email - email@example.com
Mandatory entry requirements
- Delegates are required to complete the pre-course e-learning (accessed for no cost via http://ecourses.citb.co.uk). Successful completion of this component generates a digital certificate; a copy of which must be sent to National Construction College at least 48 hours prior to the course.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area
- A valid form of ID such as your passport or driving licence. See accepted forms of ID
- If you do not meet the entry requirements, you are not eligible for the course and your booking will therefore be cancelled.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please see our grant pages.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.