Health and Safety Awareness Remote Learning: Site Safety Plus
About the course
From £130 - we do not charge VAT on our training courses
2 days online, 3½ hours per day
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages
You may prefer to use our remote facilities for this course, which means you can take it in your own home or your place of work making sure you can meet the requirements. Call us on 0344 994 4433 to find out more or book your remote course.
*Before making your booking, please make sure that you have read and understood the mandatory entry requirements below and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Course code: MT603DL
This online course is being run three times per week. To book, please contact our Course Booking team on 0344 994 4433.
You must be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
You will need to provide a valid ID by email on booking. This will need to be a scanned copy/photograph of your passport or driving licence; no other forms of ID can be accepted for the online course.
You will need an Ipad, tablet, laptop or desktop computer with a fully functioning webcam/camera and microphone (phones are not suitable for this course). You will need to download Zoom onto your device and allow access to the camera and microphone.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
This 1-day introductory course for health and safety is for people who are new to the construction and civil engineering industries.
It teaches you the main health and safety issues on construction sites and how these affect your role.
It is also recommended as a Health and Safety refresher of knowledge after five years. It is one of the Site Safety Plus range of courses.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB Site Safety Plus certificate.
- Workers' individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Health and welfare
- Working at height
- Manual Handling
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- The environment.
The course also includes publications, registration, certification and lunch and refreshments.
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- Through multiple-choice test and continuous assessment during the two sessions. You need to fully attend both sessions and successfully complete the test to qualify.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.