NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Construction Site Management
Cost: From £2,700 no VAT charged
Locations: England or Wales
Duration: 6 one-day modules over 6 months plus 2 on-site assessment days in next 6 months
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See Mandatory Entry Requirements below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Course code: CSML6
The level 6 Diploma is for construction site managers who are looking to achieve an NVQ management qualification through a formal traditional course.
The course includes six one-day taught modules over six months, and two onsite assessment visits over the following six months.
The course gives you the confidence to carry out your management responsibilities effectively.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
The course includes six modules and two onsite assessment visits. You study one module a per month and the qualification should take 12 months to complete.
- Introduction, NVQ induction and health and safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Environment and sustainability
- Planning, programming and logistics
- Resource management (cost, cash and risk)
- On-site assessment
- Final on-site assessment.
Also included in the cost are registration, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
The course involves classroom tuition and workshops. You'll receive a lot of support from industry experts to help you meet the requirements of the NVQ.
You'll be assessed by:
- A portfolio, which you create based on your learning in each session and evidence from your workplace
- Two one-day one-to-one onsite assessment visits.
Qualifications you get
- Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
- Once achieved you can contact CSCS to enquire to apply for a Management CSCS Black Card.
Mandatory entry requirements
You should be working as a site supervisor or assistant site manager in one of these areas:
- Building and civil engineering
- Highways maintenance and repair
- Residential development
You'll need a valid form of ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence. See accepted forms of ID.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.