What is the Welding Techniques course?
This three-day National Construction College course will give you an understanding of basic welding techniques.
- Ideal for those wishing to build on basic maintenance skills.
- Particularly relevant for those involved in plant repair.
- Learn via classroom-based tutorials and practicals.
Please call 0344 994 4433 and quote code DML05 for more information.
The Welding Techniques course will train you to:
- Use basic welding techniques:
- Manual metal Arc (MMA);
- Metal Inert/active gas (MIG/MAG).
2. Be aware of safety precautions relating to technology
3. Enhance basic maintenance, particularly relating to the repair of modern plant vehicles and equipment.
The course is intended for those wishing to learn basic welding techniques.
Good spoken and written English. To find out more, call 0344 994 4433
Assessment and exams
You’ll be assessed via practical exercises and a written test.