Managing and Co-ordinating Plant
Cost: £560 no VAT charged
Duration: 5 days
Locations: Norfolk, Kent, London, Scotland
Mandatory entry requirements: See Mandatory entry requirements below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Course Code: MCP05
This 5 day course is for those who manage and coordinate plant in the construction industry.
It will help you understand how to effectively manage the application and movement of various plant and equipment types, and to ensure compliance with current legislation and good practice.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Explain the principles for planning plant operations on site
- Identify the considerations needed when managing plant operations on site
- Explain the methodology used in the production of risk assessments
- Explain the factors used in the consideration of the selection of plant
- Define the principles for managing the setting up and running of safe working areas
- Explain how plant operations are instigated and managed throughout the lifecycle of a project.
Teaching and assessment
- You will be assessed on an individual basis via a written test and the scenario exercise over the five days.
Qualifications you get
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.
You may also be interested in our Management of Lifting Operations course.