This intensive 1 day course aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills to carry out track and undercarriage inspection.
- Learn how to carry out a component inspection safely.
- Become familiar with undercarriage components and car body construction.
- Understand the importance and cost implications of regular/irregular undercarriage maintenance and inspection.
- Collect accurate measurements of components, compare figures against manufacturers’ specifications and calculate wear rates.
- Identify wear patterns/characteristics and locate issues relating to the undercarriage.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.