Excavation Support Using Hydraulic Proprietary Shoring
Cost: £495 no VAT charged
Duration: 2 days
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See Mandatory Entry Requirements below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Course code: CAL93
This course is designed for new entrants to the industry, operatives and supervisors.
On successfully completing the course you will have practical and technical knowledge of proprietary shoring systems for trenches and shafts.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Practical and technical aspects relating to proprietary shoring equipment for trenches and shafts
- The relevant regulations covering proprietary shoring equipment for trenches and shafts.
Teaching and assessment
- The final assessment is done through practical exercises.
Qualifications you get
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- You will need a reasonable level of mobility and the ability to lift and move loads
- You will also need a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see above) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.