New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) 1991: Refresher course
Cost: £395 no VAT charged
Duration: 2 days
Locations: Bircham (Norfolk)
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This two-day course is for both operatives and supervisors who already hold the New Roads and Street Works Card.
Anyone carrying out work on the public highways must be reassessed every 5 years.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
The course is designed to refresh your knowledge of the content for the operative and supervisor units of C&G 6167/02.
Teaching and assessment
- This course allows you to update yourself through revision sessions prior to taking the written tests for the units you hold
- This is a classroom-based theory course followed by the completion of written tests
Operatives and supervisors learn on the same course to replicate a team environment.
Qualifications you get
- Successful completion of the course will enable you to re-register on the Street Works Qualification Register (SWQR)
- If you hold both Supervisor and Operative Cards you will only be able to refresh one Card per course.
Mandatory entry requirements
- You must be within the refresher window (from six months before to four months after expiry to allow for application of NRSW card with SWQR)
- You will also need a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.