CITB and the National Construction College have received a wide range of industry certifications and awards, demonstrating our commitment to delivering high standards.
National Construction College awards include
- ISO 9001:2008 Business Management System Certification
- British Safety Council (2005, 2012, 2013 and 2014)
- Five Star Award for Health and Safety Management*
- Sword of Honour for Health and Safety Management
- Matrix Standard Certification for Information Advice and Guidance
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Health and Safety Management System Certification
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification
- Recognised for Excellence
- Equality and Diversity Award
* By achieving a mark of 98% in the British Safety Council (BSC) Five Star Health and Safety Audit, the National Construction College Scotland gained one of the highest ever scores for this internationally recognised award.
We are member of the Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP) and of the Association of Colleges (AoC).