Become a licensed Be FaIR Framework provider
Training and assessment providers or social responsibility consultancies looking to offer your services to the construction sector should consider being licensed to deliver the Be FaIR Framework.
There are a number of requirements you need to have in place before you can be licensed. Please refer to the following documents for details:
- About the CITB Be Fair Framework (PDF, 214kb)
- Requirements for Licensed Providers (PDF, 515kb)
- CITB Centre Standard terms (PDF, 305kb)
- Be Fair Framework Form of Agreement (PDF, 329kb)
Contact the Be FaIR Framework team for instructions on how to submit an application:
- email email@example.com
- phone 0300 456 7472 (lines are open from 8:45am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4pm on Friday; closed on Bank Holidays)
For CITB Approved Training Organisations (ATOs) who are interested in offering this product, please refer to instructions on how to add more training products to your service. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.