Purpose: Will be able to provide the best advice and demonstration of product as to suitability to customers’ requirements for particular job to secure the hire business
Scope: Will be able to
- Adapt approach for a variety of hirers - professionals, semi-professionals and domestic.
- Provide advice about equipment performance characteristics and suitability to possible hire contract for the variety of power sources available
- advise on additional equipment required such as pilot hole drill bits and adaptors; attachments; specific PPE for safe use;
- demonstrate safe start up, use and shut down of equipment (where possible)
- advise on routine maintenance and what to do in the event of equipment failure
- provide relevant product ‘hire - use of’ documentation/leaflets
across the range of Core Cutters and Gas Nailers available for hire.
Core Cutting Equipment
Hand-held - Light duty (DRY) diamond core drill 110v electric; Medium duty (WET & DRY) diamond core drill 110v electric,
Stand operation - Medium duty diamond core drill stand; Heavy Duty (Wet/Dry) diamond core drill and stand - 110v electric;
Coring Trailer and Rigs - small 15 HP petrol; Large 18 & 27 HP diesel to drill to either 300mm or 600mm diameter
Diamond core bits for dry hand drilling in masonry; wet hand drilling in concrete and rig drilling in concrete
Pilot drill bits and adaptors
Advice on precautions of use - flammable fuel (liquid petroleum or butane) stored in disposable internal cell plus powerpack; equipment to be cleaned regularly to ensure safe smooth operation
PPE required - Ear defenders; safety glasses; be aware of HAVs
First and Second Fix - suitable for small woodwork or carpentry
Finishing Nail Guns - carpentry, paneling, molding, and trim work.
Framing Nail Guns - fastening fences, sheathing, wood siding, and construction projects
Siding Nailers - fencing, hardboard, subfloors, and roof decking
Roofing Nail Guns