Cskills Awards works with Further Education colleges, training providers and employers across the UK. Providing world class customer service to everyone we work with is our priority.
When you register with us to become an approved centre we allocate you a dedicated customer co-ordinator who becomes your single point of contact. They build close relationships with your centre and take ownership of all your queries and requests. These could range from approvals of new qualifications or courses and candidate registrations/certification, to listening to your comments and suggestions and feeding them into our future plans to improve the efficiency of our services.
We make every aspect of your work with us personal and simple so you can concentrate on the things that matter to you in your role. A range of support services help you deliver our qualifications and courses including:
- dedicated customer co-ordinators – providing a single point of contact to assist with all enquiries
- online access to services – a quick and efficient online system for registration and certification
- quality assurance – you are allocated a dedicated external quality advisor who builds close relationships with you and helps you to ensure you are delivering consistently high quality qualifications and services for your candidates
- regional events – an opportunity to meet us face to face and give us your comments and feedback. These events are an excellent opportunity to update you on our plans for the year ahead and listen to your recommendations for improvement. They’re also a great way for you to meet other approved Cskills Awards centres to share your knowledge and experiences
- account management – you have your own dedicated account manager to support you in all aspects of your relationship with us.