Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Associated and Industrial Services (Construction) – Damage Repair & Resurfacing covering the following three areas:
- This includes assessing, preparing, repairing and re- surfacing internal property fittings and fixtures in the workplace.
- Repairing and resurfacing damaged areas by – mixing, preparing, inspecting, polishing and blending.
- Require preparing and applying filler/compound to repair area and finish off to correct profile to match existing surface relating to texture, colour and hue and substrate and strength
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Super-structure Work Occupations (Construction) - Structural Repair – Reinforcement covering the follwoing two areas:
- Demonstrate the following work skills when repairing masonry by reinforcement methods: measuring, marking out, chasing/drilling, cleaning, mixing, applying, securing and finishing.
- Inspect, prepare and carry out masonry repairs to given working instruction using any three from the following: bars, ties, anchors and straps
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Sub-Structure Work Occupations (Construction) – Dewatering - Well Points covering the following two areas:
- Installing of dewatering systems to the required specification.
- Complying with the given contract information to install Well Points dewatering systems.
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Sub-structure Work Occupations (Construction) – Dewatering – Deep Wells covering the following area:
- Installing deep well dewatering systems in the workplace.
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Sub-structure Work Occupations (Construction) – Dewatering – Ejectors covering the following two areas:
- Installing ejector dewatering systems in the workplace.
- Carrying out checks and/or basic maintenance on plant or machinery in the workplace.
If you are looking for NEW construction qualifications, please fill in the CITB survey: https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=148534772637