The Association of Construction Assessors and Verifiers (ACAV) is dedicated to supporting and training assessors and internal verifiers within the construction industry.
ACAV opens up a new world of opportunity for construction assessors and verifiers everywhere, from providing networking opportunities for like-minded professionals to acting as a key facilitator of continuous professional development (CPD).
Membership is £45.00 + VAT for individuals, with discounts available for organisations that register 10 or more members. For more details of membership fees and how to join email [email protected] or visitwww.acav.org.uk.
Benefits of ACAV membership for you and your assessors and verifiers include:
- Construction specific training events at discounted rates – a range of events offering the most relevant training possible within the industry.
- Online record of CPD – individuals can create their own up-to-date CPD record online.
- Advertise on the ACAV website – as a centre you can advertise assessor and verifier vacancies.
- Online forums – share experiences, gain advice and debate industry issues with other members.
- Question and answer surgery – industry experts are always on hand to help answer any queries about individual situations, training or qualifications.
- Annual conference – hear about the latest developments, network with colleagues and take part in discussions on burning issues.
- Regular newsletters – keep in touch with developments on relevant issues.
Joining is simple, either call 0844 844 0806 to pay by card and speak to an advisor or email [email protected] if you require an invoice or wish to pay by cheque.
Please visit the ACAV website for further details www.acav.org.uk