Association of construction assessors and verifiers (ACAV)
The Association of Construction Assessors and Verifiers (ACAV) is dedicated to supporting and training assessors and internal verifiers within the construction industry.
ACAV opens up a new world of opportunity for construction assessors and verifiers everywhere, from providing networking opportunities for like-minded professionals to acting as a key facilitator of continuous professional development (CPD).
Membership is £45.00 + VAT for individuals, with discounts available for organisations that register 10 or more members. For more details of membership fees and how to join email firstname.lastname@example.org or visitwww.acav.org.uk.
Benefits of ACAV membership for you and your assessors and verifiers include:
- Construction specific training events at discounted rates – a range of events offering the most relevant training possible within the industry.
- Online record of CPD – individuals can create their own up-to-date CPD record online.
- Advertise on the ACAV website – as a centre you can advertise assessor and verifier vacancies.
- Online forums – share experiences, gain advice and debate industry issues with other members.
- Question and answer surgery – industry experts are always on hand to help answer any queries about individual situations, training or qualifications.
- Annual conference – hear about the latest developments, network with colleagues and take part in discussions on burning issues.
- Regular newsletters – keep in touch with developments on relevant issues.
Joining is simple, either call 0844 844 0806 to pay by card and speak to an advisor or email email@example.com if you require an invoice or wish to pay by cheque.
Please visit the ACAV website for further details www.acav.org.uk