The CITB Mobile testing service is ready to deliver Health, safety and environment (HS&E) testing to wherever you need it.
The Mobile testing service provides big advantages to you, your organisation and employees including:
- Operatives can sit their tests without the inconvenience and expense of travelling to a test centre
- Minimal downtime off-site
- Testing at a time and place to suit you
- Available across the UK, including Northern Ireland
- One-stop shop; HS&E test, CPCS renewal tests and
- Triple bar nuclear new build site test
Have an on-going testing requirement?
Mobile testing services can be delivered in a number of different ways, depending on the most appropriate method for your business. CITB can help you evaluate which system is best suited to you.
If your testing needs are on-going, we can also arrange for semi-permanent testing facilities (Portable Cabin) to be delivered to you in order to test employees on-site.
Booking a Mobile testing service
- Complete all the required fields in the Mobile testing Booking Request Form for each candidate also detailing the required date, location and preferred delivery method.
- The candidate’s name must be written in full as it shows on the ID they will take with them to the test.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected and sent back to you. The process will begin again upon receipt of a completed form.
- Read the Mobile testing and Group Secure Email User Guide - CITB on how to securely send and receive the booking form.
- Once complete securely email the form to: email@example.com
- If using your CITB credit account please include your account number on the form.
- For other payments, include your preferred method in the email containing your booking form and we will arrange a call-back.
- Once the booking has been confirmed and payment made you will receive confirmation of the booking via secure email.
- Payment must be received and cleared a minimum of 5 working days before the agreed event date. Please note: we do ask for payment 10 working days prior to the event (this is an advisory).
- Should you need to make any changes to the candidates scheduled to attend the event, these must be made a minimum of 5 working days before the test event. Any requests received after this date cannot be processed.
- All candidates will receive automatic individual confirmation emails/letters of their test appointments and will also receive an email or SMS 24 hours before the event if requested on the Mobile testing Booking Request Form.
- Mobile testing Terms and Conditions apply.
Should you have any queries regarding the process please contact the Mobile testing Customer Services Team on 0344 994 4492.