In this section you can see full details of the current 2013/2014 Grants Scheme, which is available for training completed on or after 1 August 2013 and runs until 31 July 2014
The closing date for claims to be submitted is 31 October 2014 (unless otherwise stated in the specific Grant Scheme rules).
Please read the full terms and conditions that apply to CITB grants.
Grants Scheme Terms and Conditions 2013/2014 (PDF, 171 KB)
The following grants are available under the 2013/2014 Grants Scheme:
Apprenticeship Grant Support
- Apprenticeship Grants in England and Wales (A02,A03,A04,A05,A31,A32)
- Apprenticeship Grants in Scotland (A02,A03,A04,A05,A31,A32)
- Apprenticeship Grants in Scotland - Advanced Craft Certificate Grant (SQA_T, SQA_A)
- Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP)
Technical Management and Professional Grant Support
Training and Development Plans and Professional Grant Support
CPCS Plant Grant Support
Qualifying Your Workforce Grant Support
Other Grants Scheme Support
Grant Claim Forms
We have simplified the claiming process for 2013/2014 Grant Scheme year and have amalgamated the GC1, GC2 and GC3/1 claim forms (detailed below) into one single grant claim form.
CITB Grant Claim Form 2013/2014 (PDF, 166 KB)
CITB Grant Claim Form 2013/2014 (Excel, 125 KB)
The new claim form can be used to claim the following grants:
- VQ Achievement
- Apprenticeship framework achievement
- Technical and Professional attendance and achievement
- Site Safety Plus attendance
- CPCS Technical Test achievements (both Theory and Practical)
- Construction-related work experience
- Short Duration off-the-job attendance
Due to the redesign of our PDF claim form, you must now use a separate form for each course you are claiming for.
For example if you are claiming for a Level 2 VQ achievement in Wood Occupations and a Level 6 achievement in Construction Site Management you would be required to complete two separate claim forms for this.
For all other claim forms or for assistance please contact your local CITB office.