Site Safety Plus Attendance Grant (A29)
You can claim for your employees, labour-only sub-contractors, agency staff and from 6th April 2015 your NET (taxed) CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) sub-contractors who attend any of the approved Site Safety Plus courses
The grant is £50.00 per day and is available for attendance on Site Safety Plus courses, such as:
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Plant Management Safety Training Scheme (PMSTS)
- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
Please follow the link for a list of approved Site Safety Plus courses and Training Providers.
To claim this grant:
- If you give your training provider your Levy & Grant registration number we may send you a partially completed claim form, which you will need to sign and return to our Levy & Grant Customer Services team by 31 October 2015.
- If you don’t receive a claim form within 1 month, download and complete the 2014/2015 Grant Claim Form (PDF, 520 KB) and send it to our Levy & Grant Customer Services team by the closing date of the 31 October 2015.
Download full details of the Site Safety Plus grant (A29) (PDF, 134 KB).