Site Safety Plus Attendance Grant (A29)
You can claim for your construction employees, labour-only sub-contractors and agency staff who attend any of the approved Site Safety Plus courses
The grant is £50.00 per day and is available for attendance on Site Safety Plus courses, such as:
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Plant Management Safety Training Scheme (PMSTS)
- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Shopfitting and Interior Contractors Structural Elements Course
Please follow the link for a list of approved Site Safety Plus courses and Training Providers.
To claim this grant:
- If you give your training provider your Levy & Grant registration number we may send you a partially completed claim form, which you will need to sign and return to our Shared Services team by 31 October 2014.
- If you don’t receive a claim form within four weeks, download and complete the 2013/2014 Grant Claim Form (PDF, 166 KB) and send it to our Shared Services team by the closing date of the 31 October 2014.
Download full details of the Site Safety Plus Attendance Grant (PDF, 259 KB).