Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
This course will demonstrate how to meet the ever-increasing demand for evidence of sound health and safety management on site
Good understanding of spoken and written English. If you have concerns call 0344 994 4433.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces.
Assessment and testing
Continuous assessment via individual and group exercises, plus a multiple-choice test.
CITB Site Safety Plus Certificate.
Book a course now
- Call 0344 994 4433 for more information
How you learn
The course is delivered using case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations.
*Grant for eligible employers
NCC Course Programme 2014