Roofing Skills Partnership
Training and development
Sectors and roles, New qualifications and courses, Small employer support
National Federation of Roofing Contractors
Home Builders Federation; Lead Contractors Association; Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors
The project will bring together a cross industry partnership to create and direct a unified National Workforce Development programme. It will establish and promote industry wide standards for all roofing disciplines through an "Accredited Roofer" programme that will act as a skills baseline for the sector and that will professionalise the industry.
- An approved roofer programme
- An accompanying system to track and monitor candidates
- 5,000 approved roofers qualified
- 200 work based recorders created
- 60 instructor and 10 skills auditors.
01 Jan 2018
31 Dec 2021