Social media toolkit
Support Go Construct on social media
The easiest way to engage with Go Construct is via social media. We’ve put together some handy lists of ways you can connect with the platform online and help us to create content that encourages people from all backgrounds to enter a career in construction and the built environment.
You can support Go Construct by:
- Following Go Construct on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Tagging @GoConstructUK in your social posts
- Liking our posts, sharing them and engaging with our content
- Promoting the resources on Go Construct’s website via your channels
- Engaging with us on awareness days/weeks such as National Apprenticeship Week or International Women’s Day.
Share your stories and opportunities
There are lots of types of social media content you can easily create or share to help us promote our industry via Go Construct.
You can either connect with us directly on social media or email photos, stories and industry opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Go Construct content’ as the subject line. For large files, or to send multiple images, consider using WeTransfer to send them over.
Help and resources
We’ve created some guides and templates to help you get involved with Go Construct via social media.