Health and Safety Awareness: Site Safety Plus
Please note that this course is currently available via remote learning - see Health and Safety Awareness Remote Learning: Site Safety Plus.
About the course
From £150 - we do not charge VAT on our training courses
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages
*Before making your booking, please make sure that you have read and understood the mandatory entry requirements below and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Course code: MT603
If you need assistance with your booking, please call: 0344 994 4433
This 1-day introductory course for health and safety is for people who are new to the construction and civil engineering industries.
It teaches you the main health and safety issues on construction sites and how these affect your role.
It is also recommended as a Health and Safety refresher of knowledge after five years. It is one of the Site Safety Plus range of courses.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB Site Safety Plus certificate.
- Workers' individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Working at height
- Manual handling
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- Occupational health.
The course price also includes publications, registration, certification and lunch and refreshments.
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- Multiple-choice test
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend all 7.5 hours - see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers. You can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
To book call your local NCC contact:
Scotland, North West England, North East England, and Yorkshire and Humber: 0300 456 7908
London, the South East, South Central and South West England: 0300 456 7856
East & West Midlands, East Anglia and Wales: 0300 456 7766
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.