Temporary Works Coordinator: Site Safety Plus
About the course
From £475 - we do not charge VAT on our training courses
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages
*Before making your booking, please make sure that you have read and understood the mandatory entry requirements below and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Course code: TWCTC
If you need assistance with your booking, please call: 0344 994 4433
Alternatively, you may prefer to use our remote facilities for this course, which means you can take it in your own home or your place of work making sure you can meet the requirements. Call us on 0344 994 4433 to find out more or book your remote course.
Mandatory entry requirements
- To be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area
- If you need to re-sit the test, you must do this within 90 days of the original course date at an additional charge
- You will need to provide a valid ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence. See accepted list of ID.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
This two-day course is for those on site with responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works.
It is designed to give confidence to senior management and those who engage with contractors.
The course will provide candidates with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works coordinator
Qualifications you gain
- CITB renewablie 5-year Site Safety Plus certificate.
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- The importance of the '4Cs': communications, cooperation, coordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works coordinator
- Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a temporary works coordinator
- Understanding the roles of others
- Understanding BS5975, the code of Best Practice for Temporary Structures on Building Sites
- Statutory aspects of temporary works
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Management of the temporary works process.
- Taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations. You will need to do some self-study outside of the course.
- Continuous assessment
- You need to attend the full two-day course - see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements
- Multiple-choice test.
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers. You can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
To book call 0344 994 4433
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.