The course includes six modules and two onsite assessment visits. You study one module a per month and the qualification should take 12 months to complete.
- Introduction, NVQ induction and health and safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Environment and sustainability
- Planning, programming and logistics
- Resource management (cost, cash and risk)
- On-site assessment
- Final on-site assessment
Also included in the cost are registration, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
The course involves classroom tuition and workshops. You'll receive a lot of support from industry experts to help you meet the requirements of the NVQ.
You'll be assessed by:
- A portfolio, which you create based on your learning in each session and evidence from your workplace
- Two one-day one-to-one onsite assessment visits
Mandatory entry requirements
You should be working as a construction site manager in one of these areas:
- building and civil engineering
- highways maintenance and repair
- residential development
Qualifications you gain
- Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
- Once achieved you can contact CSCS to enquire to apply for a Management CSCS Black Card.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.