NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
Cost: From £1999 no VAT charged
Locations: England or Wales
Duration: 6 one-day modules over 6 months plus 2 on-site assessment days in next 6 months
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This course is for supervisors and assistant site managers who are looking to gain an NVQ qualification through a formal traditional course.
The level 4 Diploma in Construction Site Management is for supervisors and assistant site managers working for a main contractor.
The course includes six one-day taught modules, an on-site assessment visit and a follow-up assessment workshop if required.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
The course includes six modules and an onsite assessment visit. You study one module per month and the qualification should take approximately nine months to complete.
The course gives you the confidence to carry out your supervisory responsibilities effectively.
- Introduction, NVQ induction and health and safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Environment and sustainability
- Planning, programming, resources and site logistics
- Quality, risk, cost and personal development
- On-site assessment
- Final on-site assessment
The course includes registration, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
The course involves classroom tuition and workshops. You'll receive a lot of support from industry experts to help you meet the requirements of the NVQ.
You'll be assessed by:
- A portfolio, which you create based on your learning in each session and evidence from your workplace
- Two times one-to-one onsite assessment visits
Qualifications you get
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
- Once achieved you can contact CSCS to enquire to apply for Supervisory CSCS Gold Card.
Mandatory entry requirements
You should be working as a site supervisor or assistant site manager in one of these areas:
- Building and civil engineering
- Highways maintenance and repair
- Residential development
- Traditional and heritage building
You'll need a valid form of ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence. See accepted forms of ID.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
After you gain the NVQ level 4, you can progress to: