Test and Inspection of Plant Machinery
Cost: £695 no VAT charged
Duration: 3 days
Locations: Norfolk, Scotland
Mandatory entry requirements: See Mandatory entry requirements below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Course code: DLM93
This 3 day course trains you to inspect plant machinery. You learn about legislation, responsibilities, inspection procedures and reporting methods.
It is suitable for people with a background in engineering and several years' experience in plant maintenance who want to be nominated as a competent person to inspect plant.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Outline of PUWER
- Outline of LOLER
- Areas of responsibility
- Inspection of mechanical equipment
- Inspection of hydraulic equipment
- Inspection of lifting equipment
- Practical inspection exercises
- Recording inspections
- Reporting defects.
Teaching and assessment
- Teaching: classroom-based tutorials and practical training exercises
- Assessment: you will be assessed and examined in carrying out a full inspection of an item of plant.
Qualifications you get
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- A relevant engineering background
- Several years' experience in plant maintenance.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.