CISRS Level 3 Practical Skills Assessment/Final Assessment
Cost: £525 no VAT charged
Duration: 2 days
Locations: Bircham (Norfolk) Glasgow (Scotland) Erith (Kent)
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This 2 day CISRC assessment is designed to assess your scaffolding knowledge and expertise.
It is suitable for scaffolders who have worked on site for at least six months since passing the Advanced Scaffolding course and hold an S/NVQ level 3 Access & Rigging Operations.
On successful completion of the course we will apply on your behalf for the CISRS Advanced Scaffolder Card.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
This Practical Skills Assessment course will assess your ability to:
- Interpret instructions and information
- Produce materials lists and method statements
- Select and check components
- Erect and dismantle a scaffold
- Use risk assessments and method statements.
- The assessment will be based on your portfolio of evidence of your scaffolding career to date.
Qualifications you get
- CISRS Scaffolding Assessment Advanced Level 3 Certificate
- The college will apply on your behalf for a CISRS Advanced Scaffolders Card.
Mandatory entry requirements
- You must have completed at least six months’ site experience since passing the Advanced Scaffolding course and hold an S/NVQ level 3 Access & Rigging Operations
- Delegates wishing to book one of these courses will be required to have a CITB HS&E Test (or accepted exemption) in place at the time of booking. The CITB HS&E Test (or accepted exemption) needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date
- You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.