1.7.1 Further information on these departments can be found on the Government and Northern Ireland Department of Environment (DOE) websites:
3.2 For further details about Construction 2025 and the Clean Growth Strategy visit the Government website.
4.3 For further guidance on planning in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales visit the relevant website:
7.7.3 Further information on oil storage and pollution prevention regulations can be accessed online.
- The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001.
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations 2016.
- The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006.
- Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010.
- Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2011.
8.4 For further information on the FSC and PEFC visit the respective websites:
22.214.171.124 For further information visit the WRAP and CIRIA websites:
10.8.2 An application for registration as a carrier, broker or dealer can be made on the Environment Agency, Natural Resources Wales or Northern Ireland Environment Agency websites or by downloading the appropriate form: