This course is for you if you’re required to adopt behavioural change relating to site safety in a construction setting.
It provides you with an understanding of how attitude, behaviour, communication and worker engagement, at all levels, can help prevent the chances of accidents occurring.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- the basic legal duties of employers and employees
- define hazards, risks and control measures
- list possible causes of accidents
- understand the link between attitude and behaviour
- understand the costs of poor safety performance
- understand the benefits of good safety performance
- put ABC into practice using the STAARR and TASK card
- successfully complete the course assessment
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.
Find out more about becoming approved to deliver this course
Further information about this course is available in the Scheme Rules.