There are three ways eligible organisations can access CITB funding. Select one of the following:
- Flexible funding if you wish to propose an idea for a funded project.
- Structured funding if you wish to review our commissioned opportunities.
- Skills and Training if you are a small employer or Federation looking to access up to £10k of funding for delivery of skills and training.
Before you put a lot of work into applying to our Flexible and structured fund, fill in our Expression of interest form.
We can assess your idea and tell you if you could be eligible for funding.
Skills and training funding
This funding is for:
- projects up to £10K, lasting 0-18 months (skills and training)
- CITB-registered employers with up to 99 employees
- construction federations and trade associations.
The funding window is open until 29 March 2018.
To apply for this funding