CPCS Lifting with Excavators A59c
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 1 or 2 days
Locations: Norfolk and Kent
Funding: See Grants and funding below
- Operate the machine to a minimum standard
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by load charts and lift plans
- Understand which routine adjustments and safety checks are legally required with regard to lifting accessories, and know how to carry them out.
Teaching and assessment
- 1 or 2 days learning (dependant on card held and experience) through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment - CPCS technical tests.
Qualifications you get
- A59c endorsement on your existing CPCS Card on passing the CPCS technical tests
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- You must already hold CPCS Excavator 360° Tracked - Code A59
- CITB Health, safety and environment test needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.
You may also be interested in our Safe Use of Quick Hitches course.