CPCS Plant and Vehicle Marshaller A73
Cost: £900 no VAT charged
Duration: 3 days
Locations: Norfolk and Kent
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See Mandatory entry requirements below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Course code: PAVM
This 3 day course is for people responsible for the movement of plant and vehicles on construction sites.
You will learn how to prepare for vehicle movement and guidance, communication, plant hazards and ground conditions, work area layout and positioning.
On passing the technical tests, we will apply for the CPCS trained operator card (red card) on your behalf.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Regulatory requirements
- Plant types, limitations, hazards and stability factors
- Work management traffic plan
- Proximity hazards
- Safe positioning
- Communication methods
- Preparing for movement
- Guidance of plant and vehicle movement.
Teaching and assessment
- 2 days training - classroom lessons and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment - CPCS technical tests.
Qualifications you get
- CPCS trained operator card (red card) on passing the CPCS technical tests
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- CITB Health, safety and environment test needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.
After gaining experience on site, you must complete a NVQ/SVQ level 2 within 2 years to get the CPCS competent operator card (blue card).