Reinforced concrete for engineers and supervisors
Cost: £495 no VAT charged
Duration: 3 days
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See Mandatory Entry Requirements below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Course code: CCW03
This course is for supervisors, site managers and concrete foremen. It will give you an appreciation of all aspects of concrete.
This course provides the practical and technical knowledge and skills you need to supervise and control concreting activities effectively.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Properties of concrete
- Quality control of materials to include:
- Aggregate grading
- Moisture testing
- Aggregate Impact Value
- The testing of plastic concrete to include:
- Compression cubes
- Air meter
- Flow table
- The testing of hardened concrete
- Mix design
- Non-destructive testing.
Teaching and assessment
- Teaching is a mix of classroom-based tutorials and practical exercises.
Qualifications you get
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see above) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.