Pathways into Construction (long term unemployed, service leavers and women)
Small employer support
Keepmoat Homes; Job Centre Plus/DWP; Fortem; DMBC; St leger Homes; Homes4Yorkshire
Doncaster College have created a stepping stone route of pre-employment pathways, incorporating a collection of essential features blending the basic trade skills, with soft skills to prepare for the world of work.
- 120 beneficiaries undertaking Phase 1 of programme - trade (entry level) & soft skills training
- 100 beneficiaries undertaking Phase 2 - to become site ready (with CSCS card and Trade Training Level 1)
- 100 beneficiaries undertaking Phase 3 - work experience
- 60 beneficiaries undertaking Phase 4 - Career Building, incl. site visits, CV support etc.
- 40 progressions into full time construction employment or Apprenticeship
- 24 progressions into further study
- Final Project Report
01 Jul 2019
01 Jul 2022
End of project summary
The project had funding withdrawn in May 2020 as a result of the strategic changes from CITB's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, materials attached reflect this.