To become an approved CITB accrediting body you will need to complete the online application form
For this application, you will need:
- the relevant permission from the appropriate authority within your organisation to sign the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CITB
- your trading name and trading address
- your Companies House registration number (if applicable)
- your quality assurance process
- to have reviewed the available standards to match your training courses to (See more information on training standards - link)
It will take up to 10 days for us to process your application as a CITB accrediting body. On successful completion you will gain access to your CITB online portal where you will be able to manage your accredited products for delivery by your training network.
By completing this form, you are confirming the level of quality assurance you will apply to your accredited providers' training and that they meet the industry benchmark requirements.
A step by step guide on completing the application process can be found here (insert link to TPO guide).