After you have completed your CITB Levy Return and received your Levy Assessment Notice explaining how much levy you need to pay, you can arrange your levy payment.
When to pay
You need to pay the Levy, or set up a Direct Debit to pay by instalments, within one month of receiving your Levy Assessment Notice. We send your Levy assessment to you in spring each year. However, this is currently suspended for at least three months to help businesses deal with the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.
You need to have paid your Levy in full, or have made appropriate Direct Debit arrangements to pay it, to be eligible to receive grant payments.
There are two ways you can pay the Levy:
- by Direct Debit in up to 10 interest-free monthly instalments. This service helps you to spread the payments across a year and is easy to set up.
- in full as one lump sum.
How to set up your Direct Debit
- Download the Direct Debit Mandate form (PDF, 103KB)
- Complete the form and return it by post to:
Levy & Grant Customer Services
Norfolk, PE31 6RH
- At least 10 days before the first payment is due, we’ll send you 2 documents
- Confirmation of Bank details, to confirm to you the details we hold
- A Direct Debit instalment plan, explaining how much levy you owe, the date and amount of each installment
The payments will leave your bank account automatically each month – you won't need to do anything else.
Provided you submit your Levy Return on time each year and don’t cancel your Direct Debit, the payments will remain in place year to year.
If you need help with setting up your Levy payment, please email our levy team: email@example.com.